Home / About Us / Warranty
Terms of sale
All prices shown are suggested retail prices, no taxes included, and are subject to change without notice. Depending on the product and destination, delivery may be included in the prices. Unless otherwise specified, parts delivery costs are not included. In all cases, the carrier is chosen by DUOREST, delivery is made to the unloading dock and does not include unpacking or installation. Payment terms are net thirty (30) days from date of invoice.
All orders must be approved by DUOREST. Written acknowledgment binds the two parties and customers are responsible for checking the information presented. Any subsequent change must be approved by DUOREST and may result in additional charges. For orders cancelled without consent, DUOREST reserves the right to invoice the portion of the order which has been completed at the date of cancellation.
Claims and merchandise returns
Claims for order shortages or damages must be made within seven (7) days by sending a copy of the carrier delivery slip clearly stating such shortages or damages. No merchandise may be returned without DUOREST’s written consent and shipping instructions.
DUOREST reserves the right to modify the specifications of products, materials, design or accessories without notice and to cease the manufacturing of any product at any time. The dimensions given are for reference only and can vary depending on how the seat and backrest are adjusted, the compression of the foam and the type of fabric used.
All Duorest Seating has a lifetime warranty – excluding the below items.
- • Q2 and Q6 have a 5 year warranty.
- • Any product used for more than 8 hours in a day is considered intensive use, the warranty is 5 years.
- • Seat and Back upholstery, both fabric and mesh applied by Duorest is warrantied for 5 years – excluding the below items.
- ■ SQUARE : 3 years
- ■ Any COM material is not covered by Duorest.
This warranty is not transferable and does not apply to the following situations:
- • Failure resulting from normal wear and tear
- • Damages resulting from product abuse, misuse or caused by extreme conditions
- • Damages incurred during transportation and storage
- • Products modified or altered
- • C.O.M. and other upholstery not included in standard DUOREST program
- • Upholstery color matching to samples or prior purchases
- • Minor irregularities of color, surface, grain or texture